- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Energy-efficient scroll compressor
- Low-pressure switch
- Liquid refrigerant return protection
- Factory-installed, bi-flow liquid line
- Copper tube / enhanced aluminum
- Service valves with sweat connections
- Reliable time-initiated, temperature-terminated defrost control
- Complies with ASHRAE 90.1-2007
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
|The GSZ13 Three-Phase Heat Pump uses the chlorine-free refrigerant R-410A. This unit features operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry.
Special-order long line set models available; click here for more details.
These units are covered by a 5-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of the warranty coverage, please review the product warranty by clicking on the link above.
An added benefit for commercial installations is the base pan, which is elevated to provide excellent water drainage and to help keep the coil away from debris that can collect inside the unit.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.