- Energy-efficient compressor
- Low-pressure switch
- Factory-installed, bi-flow liquid-line
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Service valves with sweat connections
- Reliable time-initiated, temperature-terminated defrost control
- Complies with ASHRAE 90.1-2007
|The Goodman brand GSH three-phase heat pumps ship with a nitrogen / helium holding charge and are designed for replacement of R-22 units. The cabinet features a powder-paint finish over heavy-gauge galvanized steel that provides durability and improved UV protection. The unit’s attractive louvered metal guard helps to reduce coil damage and strengthens the unit.
An added benefit for commercial installations is the elevated base pan designed to provide excellent water drainage and to help keep the coil away from debris that can collect inside the unit.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.