- Dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Efficient, quiet variable-speed
- ComfortNet™ Communications
- Durable 110-volt Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) ≤ 2%
- Electronic control board
- Auto-comfort mode for enhanced dehumidification
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- All models comply with California NOx emissions standards
- Meets EnergyStar version 4.0 requirements
Outstanding Warranty Protection
This furnace is covered by what we believe to be one of the best warranties in the indoor home comfort industry. The heat exchanger is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty to the original, registered homeowner and if it fails during the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace the entire unit for as long as you own your home. This furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links above.
This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 95%, which means that up to 95 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.