- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Two-stage Copeland® UltraTech scroll compressor
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Expanded ComfortAlert diagnostics built in
- Set-up capable with two low-voltage wired to outdoor unit
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- High- and low-pressure switches
- Coil and ambient temperature sensors
- Goodman brand sound control top design
- Diagnostic indicator lights and storage for six fault codes
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Two-speed quiet condenser fan motor
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
Outstanding Warranty Protection
The compressor in your new DSXC18 air conditioning system is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. If the compressor ever fails, a new one will be provided to the original purchaser of the central air conditioning system as long as they live in the same single-family residence. All functional parts area covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links above.
With this central air conditioning system, you will enjoy top quality, high-efficiency cooling and chlorine-free refrigerant — all at a refreshingly affordable price.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.